Saturday, May 28, 2011

Belly Pics!

 I am now 16 weeks along and this baby is growing and growing. I have began reading some baby and pregnancy books which are so entertaining to me. Nic and I have visited Babies R Us to get an idea of what we might like for this little baby of ours. For first time parents, Babies R Us can be very overwhelming! There are just so many options and so many different things to factor in when looking for strollers, car seats, bottles and more.  We go to the doctor on June 7th just for a check up and then hopefully by the end of June we will be finding out the sex of our baby!! We can't wait to find out what it is. I feel like that appointment is not going to come soon enough.  Since I am 16 weeks, I decided that maybe it was time to start taking some belly pictures and of course Gracie wanted her picture with the baby too!




1 comment:

  1. You are way TOO cute! Can't wait to watch baby Stockman grow!!

    ReplyDelete