So, the day after we had our first visit to the doctor, Nic and I were spending the day in Savannah with both sets of our parents along with my sister. We had decided that since everyone was together we were going to tell them but just had to decide how. Nic's birthday was only two days away so we figured I would give him some sort of present that would tell our parents. I am a big fan of tervis tumblers so we went and bought a tumbler that said "World's Best Dad" and I was going to give it to Nic some point during our trip. After tons of walking around, we all found a table and chairs at a park in downtown Savannah. I asked Nic if he wanted one of his birthday presents and of course he did. Once he opened the cup, he turned it around and both of our mom's jumped up and started screaming! It was a good thing we told them in a public place. haha! Everyone was very excited and just couldn't believe the news! Here is a picture of Nic and I with the cup!

Love you babe!
ReplyDeleteThis day will be in my mind and heart FOREVER - love all three of you!! Mama S.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Mike and I are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete